Skip to content

What should I do if the developer has disappeared with my money and left my construction project incomplete?

Facing a situation where a developer has absconded with your funds and left your build incomplete can be distressing. Firstly, gather all documentation related to the transaction, including contracts, payment receipts, and correspondence with the developer. Then, seek assistance from a reputable attorney specializing in real estate matters, who can evaluate your legal options and advise on the best course of action. This may involve pursuing legal action to recover funds and seek compensation for the unfinished work. Reporting the developer to regulatory authorities may also be necessary to prevent further fraud. At Jamaica Homes, we empathize with such challenges and are dedicated to supporting our clients. For further guidance, please contact us at [email protected]. We're here to help you find resolution and protect your interests. Visit our website for additional resources and support:

Feedback and Knowledge Base